Simplifying Operational Technology (OT) Security
Claroty bridges the cybersecurity gap between IT and OT environments. Backed and adopted by leading industrial automation vendors, Claroty is deployed on all seven continents.
Introduction to Claroty
If improving security for your OT network is a priority or you just want to learn more about the state-of-the-art platform in industrial cybersecurity, this is a great introduction to Claroty.
Continuous Threat Detection (CTD)
Bringing Full Visibility and Fundamental Security Controls to OT Environments
Enterprise Management Console
Enterprise Management Console is the single pane of glass which aggregates and consolidates all the data Claroty products generate.
Claroty reduces the complexity of OT security
- Claroty’s solutions are technology-agnostic and enable customers to leverage their existing IT security infrastructure to protect their OT assets & networks.
- Installing, using, and maintaining Claroty’s solutions does not require customers to disrupt operations or make substantial investments in new tools or staffing.
- Claroty protects the bottom line by helping to ensure more uptime and greater efficiency across business and production operations.
Claroty delivers comprehensive OT security
- Claroty improves the availability, safety, and reliability of OT assets and networks within industrial enterprises and critical infrastructure.
- Claroty bridges the IT/OT cybersecurity gap with the only converged IT/OT cybersecurity solution compatible across IT, OT, and converged IT/OT environments.
- Claroty is the only OT security provider to offer native Secure Remote Access (SRA).
Claroty is the trusted leader in OT security
- Claroty is backed and adopted by leading industrial automation vendors: Rockwell, Siemens, & Schneider.
- Claroty’s solutions are deployed on all seven continents.
- Claroty has received $100 million in funding since being launched by the famed Team8 foundry in 2015.
Claroty Significantly Strengthens its
Industry-Leading OT Securitiy Platform
Enhanced Continuous Threat Detection and Secure Remote AccessLearn More
Strong Investor Syndicate
Claroty has received $100 million in funding since being launched by the famed Team8 foundry in 2015.
“Being alerted to vulnerabilities in real-time is a critical capability that the Claroty Platform provides in our operations environment. The platform allows us to quickly identify any potential vulnerabilities and prioritize the actions we need to take in order to reduce and eliminate those risks.”
Learn Why Claroty is the Trusted OT Security Leader