Secure Remote Access
As a core component of The Claroty Platform, Secure Remote Access (SRA) delivers frictionless, reliable, and highly secure remote access to OT environments.
Claroty Secure Remote Access: Data Sheet
Claroty Secure Remote Access (SRA) delivers frictionless, reliable, and highly secure remote access to OT environments.
Security Principles of Secure Remote Access: Data Sheet
Learn why Claroty Secure Remote Access (SRA) is secure-by-design and what that means for your industrial network.
Use Case: Incident Response for Remote User Activity
This use case example demonstrates how The Claroty Platform's SRA and CTD components can enable IT and OT personnel to respond to incidents related to unauthorized activity from OT remote users.
Success Stories: Managing OT Risk & Preserving Integrity with Claroty Secure Remote Access
Claroty Adds Secure Remote Access Product to the Claroty Platform and Further Enhances Company’s Industry-Leading ICS Threat Detection
Releases Third Integrated Product Enabling Industrial Asset Owners to Control, Manage and Audit Remote Employee and Contractor Access to ICS Systems; Releases Update to Company’s Continuous Threat Detection Product
The SRA Difference
Unlike traditional remote access solutions—most of which are designed exclusively for IT networks—SRA is purpose-built for the specific operational, administrative, and security needs of industrial networks. Here's why that matters:
Claroty SRA reduces your mean time-to-respond (MTTR) and boosts uptime by making it faster and easier to safely connect to, troubleshoot, and repair OT, IoT, and IIoT assets in your industrial network at any time from anywhere. Here’s how:
- Authorized users can immediately create OT remote sessions whenever necessary.
- No jump servers means fast and easy authentication and access you need it most.
- Menu-driven navigation enables users to access only what they need to do their jobs.
- An intuitive interface that mirrors a user’s on-premises technology experience provides unmatched usability with no learning curve or need for extensive training.
Claroty SRA decreases the complexity and cost of administering safe, secure, and reliable OT remote access by providing flexible configuration options, centralized management, and support for everything your internal and third-party users need. Highlights include:
- Flexible and secure configuration options that do not rely on jump servers deploy rapidly and drastically simplify administration of OT remote access for your internal and third-party vendor users.
- Integrations with your existing directory services and automated user-provisioning make onboarding new users and configuring their access a fast and easy process.
- Native multi-factor authentication, password vaulting, secure file management, and high availability mean you don’t have to worry about the security of your users’ access.
SRA minimizes the risks posed by OT remote access by empowering you to control, secure, and gain full visibility into all remote connections and activities in your OT environment.
- Zero Trust and Least Privilege access based on role and policy
- Routine and emergency access approval workflows purpose-built for OT environments
- Remote access session restrictions based on time, activity, and user
Claroty SRA provides a host of capabilities that enable secure, seamless connectivity to OT environments while retaining strict control over remote sessions.
SRA Feature Spotlight
Visit our blog to learn more about the specific features that set SRA apart.Visit Our Blog